Tiny Teeth’s Payment Policies and Accepted Insurance
- Tiny Teeth Pediatric Dentistry is a fee-for-service practice. Regardless of the current family status of the child’s parents or guardians, it is our policy that the parent or guardian accompanying the child at the first visit is responsible for payment at the time of service and at all subsequent visits. Thus, the person signing all forms at the initial appointment is responsible for your child’s account.
- Tiny Teeth Pediatric Dentistry is a preferred provider for Delta Dental Network, Metlife, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Network, Aetna, Cigna Radius and PPO Core Networks, and all three KanCare dental plans (Sunflower, Amerigroup, and United HealthCare). If applicable, you will be responsible for your co-pay and any fees not covered by your provider at the time service is rendered.
- If your child is covered by any other insurance carrier and you are “out-of-network”, a team member will electronically file your claim on your behalf. You will be responsible for all fees not covered by insurance at the time service is provided.
- All patients must provide accurate verification of insurance eligibility during each visit in order for Tiny Teeth Pediatric Dentistry to file insurance claims on your child’s behalf. Parents/Guardians who are unable to provide verification should expect to make payment in full at the time of treatment.
- If your child is not covered by a dental insurance provider, you will be responsible for all fees at the time care is provided.
- Tiny Teeth Pediatric Dentistry gladly accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, CareCredit, and personal checks, with proper identification. A $35.00 fee is assessed for any returned checks.
- Tiny Teeth Pediatric Dentistry reserves the right to add finance charges not to exceed 5% of outstanding balance on the account if more than 60 days past due.
Please note that Tiny Teeth Pediatric Dentistry reserves the right to withhold treatment in non-emergent cases if the patient has an unpaid account balance from previous dates of service. Tiny Teeth Pediatric Dentistry also reserves the right to refer unpaid accounts to a third party collection agency for follow-up.